I lost my account when update.

Discuss Clash of Warlords here

I lost my account when update.

Postby Chitchatxiaolone » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:38 am

I lost my account when update the game.
It's too slow internet.
My ID is 902986059
Chitchatxiaolone
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:10 pm

Re: I lost my account when update.

Postby Chitchatxiaolone » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:52 am

Sorry. 902986059 is my sharing ID.
95413480 is my ID.
Is there only one ID in one ipad? Right?
I lost my account when updating. Why?
Is there any problem in my internet connection.
Please.......
Chitchatxiaolone
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:10 pm

Re: I lost my account when update.

Postby Ryan » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:13 am

Chitchatxiaolone wrote:Sorry. 902986059 is my sharing ID.
95413480 is my ID.
Is there only one ID in one ipad? Right?
I lost my account when updating. Why?
Is there any problem in my internet connection.
Please.......


yes, there is only one ID for one device.

Can you describe what happened during updating ?
even if you can't finished the updating. you won't lost game data on your device.
Did you remove the game by yourself?
Ryan
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:21 am

Re: I lost my account when update.

Postby Chitchatxiaolone » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:21 am

When i update, there is occurs that "update is not finish, please retry" then press confirm.
Restart the game. But, not update is coming and it is said again. Update is not finish, please retry. Then, i uninstall the game, and then i re install my back up application from my computer. But there is no data. Why? I want my account back. Please help.
Chitchatxiaolone
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:10 pm

Re: I lost my account when update.

Postby Ryan » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:43 am

Chitchatxiaolone wrote:When i update, there is occurs that "update is not finish, please retry" then press confirm.
Restart the game. But, not update is coming and it is said again. Update is not finish, please retry. Then, i uninstall the game, and then i re install my back up application from my computer. But there is no data. Why? I want my account back. Please help.


ok, next time , never remove the game from your device. updating could be very slow sometime but it will finish eventually.

we will help restore your game data in one hour! just make sure you have a good internet connection when your start the game.
Ryan
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:21 am

Re: I lost my account when update.

Postby Chitchatxiaolone » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:57 am

Ok sir....
Thanks
Chitchatxiaolone
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:10 pm

Re: I lost my account when update.

Postby Sunidar » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:47 pm

Hi. Last time I update the game then it said the update is complete please restart after that the game couldn't open it says unexpected excptance I delete the game and instal it again but the proplem still facing me please help me I really love this game
Sunidar
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:30 pm

Re: I lost my account when update.

Postby Ryan » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:38 pm

Sunidar wrote:Hi. Last time I update the game then it said the update is complete please restart after that the game couldn't open it says unexpected excptance I delete the game and instal it again but the proplem still facing me please help me I really love this game


do u have the snapshots of this unexpected exceptance,we need to know what happened on your device!
Ryan
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:21 am

Re: I lost my account when update.

Postby Chitchatxiaolone » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:19 am

Ryan

Please Help

I can't restore my account that I played last 4 years ago.
Do you remember me?
I play this game using iPad and I sold ipad. Now I bought iPhone 8 plus. I wanna replay this game. I purchase so many coins. I remember that I am VIP 6. How can I restore my account on my iPhone 8 plus? Please help.
Chitchatxiaolone
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:10 pm

Re: I lost my account when update.

Postby Chitchatxiaolone » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:04 pm

Chitchatxiaolone wrote:Ryan

Please Help

I can't restore my account that I played last 4 years ago.
Do you remember me?
I play this game using iPad and I sold ipad. Now I bought iPhone 8 plus. I wanna replay this game. I purchase so many coins. I remember that I am VIP 6. How can I restore my account on my iPhone 8 plus? Please help.



Someone in game admin please help if Ryan is not active.
Chitchatxiaolone
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:10 pm

Re: I lost my account when update.

Postby Chitchatxiaolone » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:15 am

I'm waiting three days. There is no reply. Please someone in game admin help me.
Chitchatxiaolone
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:10 pm

Re: I lost my account when update.

Postby Chitchatxiaolone » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:32 pm

Dear Game developer,

Please Help me!

Is this forum is active or inactive?
There is no reply.
Chitchatxiaolone
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:10 pm

Re: I lost my account when update.

Postby soldier » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:31 am