English translations for new items?

Discuss Clash of Warlords here

English translations for new items?

Postby Jerthrwicked » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:05 am

Also a workable pvp for english speakers would be lovely
Jerthrwicked

Re: English translations for new items?

Postby Amlatan » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:38 pm

Yes, I also would appreciate English translations for the new items and new challenges very much...
Amlatan

Postby Amlatan » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:06 pm

Dear admin,

any news if there will be an English translation for the new Thrones campaign, the 5 new challenges and the new items?
Now I finished the Red Cliff campaign, got all possible achievements and stars in all campaigns and solved all challenges (which are in English language). :-)

As the multiplayer quests and PVP arena is not working in the English version, there is not much left to discover / achieve right now...
Amlatan

Postby thedark » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:47 am

still got no hope from admin, just like how to transfer information from old to new version of game
thedark

Postby Yousef mk » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:16 pm

Thedark i remember you to be one of the first people that i met in this game when i first started .. does the arena and multiplayer works for you in the old version
Yousef mk

Postby thedark » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:39 am

Yousef mk wrote:Thedark i remember you to be one of the first people that i met in this game when i first started .. does the arena and multiplayer works for you in the old version

nah, I gave up my account of old version after the staff couldn't able to transfer my account to new drive, im just started again at new version recently, when it realeased English version
thedark

Postby thedark » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:46 am

thedark wrote:
Yousef mk wrote:Thedark i remember you to be one of the first people that i met in this game when i first started .. does the arena and multiplayer works for you in the old version

nah, I gave up my account of old version after the staff couldn't able to transfer my account to new drive, im just started again at new version recently, when it realeased English version

and these player of the Chinese version which im playing are monster , look like many player maxed their vip
thedark

Return to General Discussion