Arena

Discuss Clash of Warlords here

Arena

Postby Xiao » Tue May 10, 2016 1:16 am

Anyone manage to clear the 3rd difficulties? Only manage to clear 1 and 2. Starting with the Immortal nanhua is getting harder.

The best choice is to farm the silver token in the 1 and 2 mission to get silver token to increase troop level. Make sure got strong tact card for the mages n archer that the best advice that I can give u guy now.

For those who clear the immortal nanhua. Please do share how you clear it yea
Attachments
image.png
image.png (91.75 KiB) Viewed 14690 times
Xiao

Re: Arena

Postby catnip » Tue May 10, 2016 4:11 am

same here, stuck at immortal nunhua, for those who can clear the lvl2 difficulty just farm the lvl1 to get more token and upgrade you troop. xiao did u manage to clear the lvl2 difficulty without lvl your troop? i only manage to find out i can upgrade my troop when i see your post. thank alot for the info
catnip

Re: Arena

Postby victorash » Tue May 10, 2016 5:05 am

For now I only cleared Hellhound and got beaten in the second fight on level 2 on first try and didn't try more. This is without my army upgraded. I'll start upgrading when I find the perfect combination. For now I see mages do a lot of damage + 2 heroes. The other 3 slots can be A tank unit to absorb damage (cavaliers, tiger guards, etc), a priest group for healing and some other thing like archers or a siege army or another tank unit. I will experience more of the arena and write a review maybe.
For now I didn't find out how to choose my main hero. If I choose liu bei + dian wei my main hero is always dian wei. Didn't test if the bonuses for my army are added only from the items of the main hero (like in campaign hero mode) or it's also from the second hero.
victorash

Return to General Discussion