LUA Error

Discuss Clash of Warlords here

LUA Error

Postby leelordjh11 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:18 pm

This pops up when I am connected to an internet. What this means? How to fix it?
leelordjh11

Re: LUA Error

Postby Evershaw » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:26 pm

leelordjh11 wrote:This pops up when I am connected to an internet. What this means? How to fix it?

Hello leelordjh11,

If this problem does not disturb your game, plz just ignore it.

If yes, would you plz post your ID here and provide more details of that?

Many thanks.
Evershaw

Postby leelordjh11 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:57 pm

Hello,

Yes it's disturbing my game.

My id is 21068642.

Thanks!
leelordjh11

Postby leelordjh11 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:01 pm

Hello,

How can I retrieve my old account? I changed my phone and had to install the game again.
leelordjh11

Postby leelordjh11 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:11 pm

Hello,

Sorry but this is so frustrating. I am already at VIP 7, and I am unable to play my old account. And, there was no notice that tells you can only get a maximum of two items in each coin set that you will purchase, which on my case, I cannot acquire another the item reward of purchasing 1800 gold. My previous 2 Dragon Blade was on the game that was installed on my previous phone where I first play this game. I am not expecting to retrieve all the items I had bought on my first account, only at least the Dragon Blade reward for purchasing 1800 gold. And on my second account, which was installed on my second phone, I couldn't find a button where I could retrieve it. I am on my 3rd phone now and again and need to install the game again.

Admin, I hope you could help me on this. Thanks.
leelordjh11

Postby Evershaw » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:56 pm

leelordjh11 wrote:Hello,

Sorry but this is so frustrating. I am already at VIP 7, and I am unable to play my old account. And, there was no notice that tells you can only get a maximum of two items in each coin set that you will purchase, which on my case, I cannot acquire another the item reward of purchasing 1800 gold. My previous 2 Dragon Blade was on the game that was installed on my previous phone where I first play this game. I am not expecting to retrieve all the items I had bought on my first account, only at least the Dragon Blade reward for purchasing 1800 gold. And on my second account, which was installed on my second phone, I couldn't find a button where I could retrieve it. I am on my 3rd phone now and again and need to install the game again.

Admin, I hope you could help me on this. Thanks.

Hello leelordjh11,

There does exist a process by which you can transfer you data to a new device. However, this must be done by the staff of the company, I recommend you to write an email to apply for data transferring to william@xingames.com. You need to include your old ID and the new ID in the new device. Then they may conduct the process for you. And you can also post your IDs here, then I can also mention them your request. Plz pay attention when launching the game as you may receive a notice to transfer data.

As for the bonus, there was another post in this forum in which you can find an explanation from the company that the max number of the gift to get is only two. I had suggested the company to add an explanation for that but it seems still not be done: (

Many thanks.
Evershaw