Please translate this for me

Discuss Clash of Warlords here

Please translate this for me

Postby victorash » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:50 am

Hello,
Can someone tell me what's this about? And how can I receive these messages in English during the game.
Thank you
victorash

Re: Please translate this for me

Postby Evershaw » Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:45 pm

victorash wrote:Hello,
Can someone tell me what's this about? And how can I receive these messages in English during the game.
Thank you

Hello victorash,

Generally it means a purchase event. The bar below means several levels of coins you have purchased. And when you pass a level you can get corresponding bonus. However, I don't know the details of this event as a common player as you, either.

I have reported this problem and advised a detailed explanation of English version.

Many thanks.
Evershaw

Postby victorash » Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:06 am

Thank you for your response. I thought that's a holydays bonus, but I hoped it was for everybody, not just the ones that pay for coins. For now I choose not to pay for coins, because I want to feel the challenge of the game and play it as it is. Otherwise I feel it will get too simple and boring and will make me quit soon.
All the best
victorash

Postby Evershaw » Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:26 pm

victorash wrote:Thank you for your response. I thought that's a holydays bonus, but I hoped it was for everybody, not just the ones that pay for coins. For now I choose not to pay for coins, because I want to feel the challenge of the game and play it as it is. Otherwise I feel it will get too simple and boring and will make me quit soon.
All the best

Hello victorash,

This event is only for players purchasing coins.

Hope you have a good game experience.

Many thanks!
Evershaw

Return to General Discussion