Advise for Newbie Player

Discuss Clash of Warlords here

Advise for Newbie Player

Postby Leanica » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:52 am

Hello guys,

now i want to share some of my idea or tricks playing this game, we are talking about non cash player here. i will give some advise for you.

1. on later stage you can use 3-4 heroes on current campaign, there is 2 hero that mostly available its Liu Bei and Cao Cao. and Liu Bei is very OP for me (ill make another thread discuss about heroes)
2. first thing you need is, doing normal campaign first 4 campaign is easy (at least until the rising cao cao), all you need is to run to the south if you dont have any good equips just keep running to the south as fast as possible, get every archer that available on the road forget about hero stat buff building, at the first time you do this campaign, its the hardest imo since you cant use any mount and equip. at that time just run to the south as fast as possible using 10 giant turtle that u get in the middle of road will be enough. when you get into the town just upgrade your archers to tier 2, it will be enough.
3. grind this campaign, at the middle of the road you can see a green dragon securing a "white horse" all you need to do is to farm this campaign until you get 4 white horse. remember its better to socketable white horse, i did like 10 times this campaign and end up having 3 socketable white horse, you can smelt other white horse praying for tier 2 upgrade stone.
4. when you have 4 white horse you can process to the next campaign, i think you will be enough prepared until the last 3 campaign of current version.
5. last 3 campaign is really time consuming, because you need to wait until you get stronger to engage your enemies. at this time im doing grinding stars, there is some equips you can buy for stars only w/o gold. lv 1 and lv 5 weapon costing 200 stars and 400 stars. a lv 5 armor 350 stars, and a lv 5 helmet 300 stars. keep grinding until you have at least 2 sets of them.
6. when you have the sets try to beat the campaign if you think its still difficult, grind all over the stars again and buying bulk of bronze chest (0 gold and 20 stars) keep doing this and pray for miracle. i got a eagle guard token, an all stat+5 accesories, and +3 armor +12 force accesories from here. i open like 300 chests or so.
7. if you think you are well prepared finish all the campaign, and if you have some gold i suggest you buy lu bu. since we all know in every 3K game lu bu is OP. and yes he's OP as well here lol, mine lu bu can defeat 90 taoist alone, and once defeat a group of enemy hero that bring 30 firefinch, 20 sorcerer, 50 alchemist single hero.

dont get bored by grinding stars, my advise is do the fastest campaign you can finish with 4 difficulties(chillies). in every campaign keep your heroes alive, my tactics are using liu bei as main group bring archers, sorcerers, firefinchs. with liu bei skills is you are patient enough you can get 100% perfect star (no casualties).
Leanica

Re: Advise for Newbie Player

Postby Ryan » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:20 am

lol! it seems that you've got everything right! good job!
Ryan

Postby MariosAdreas » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:38 pm

3. grind this campaign, at the middle of the road you can see a green dragon securing a "white horse" all you need to do is to farm this campaign until you get 4 white horse. remember its better to socketable white horse, i did like 10 times this campaign and end up having 3 socketable white horse, you can smelt other white horse praying for tier 2 upgrade stone

Hi. I think that doesn't work anymore. I haven't found the white horse that you speak.
MariosAdreas

Postby Sillybob » Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:43 pm

Ok so is there any good grinding place for good items or horses I really need horses I tried bronze chest opened more than 100s times but no luck
Sillybob

Return to General Discussion