Purchase did not go through properly

Discuss Clash of Warlords here

Purchase did not go through properly

Postby Timboslicez » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:17 pm

My number is 66348114. I made a purchase of 100 gold coins, and part of that deal is getting a ring of fiery sparrow. I got the coins but not the ring. The game seems to think that I got the ring, because it put a check mark next to it on the rewards:payment window. However it is not in my depot or on the list of red items I already have. I would really like to have what I paid for.

I am a returning customer who has paid a couple times before for larger amounts of coins...this is really annoying to me.

I posted several times on your facebook page, and no one has responded in days. Please fix this for me. I would like my ring.
:(
Timboslicez

Re: Purchase did not go through properly

Postby Evershaw » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:51 pm

Timboslicez wrote:My number is 66348114. I made a purchase of 100 gold coins, and part of that deal is getting a ring of fiery sparrow. I got the coins but not the ring. The game seems to think that I got the ring, because it put a check mark next to it on the rewards:payment window. However it is not in my depot or on the list of red items I already have. I would really like to have what I paid for.

I am a returning customer who has paid a couple times before for larger amounts of coins...this is really annoying to me.

I posted several times on your facebook page, and no one has responded in days. Please fix this for me. I would like my ring.
:(

Hello Timboslicez,

I have reported your problem. Plz wait for the feedback.

BTW, have you checked your mail in the game? I am also a player and have got all of the bonus after the payments. But I forget the way of sending such gifts, perhaps by mails?

Many thanks!
Evershaw

Postby Timboslicez » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:17 pm

Thanks a lot for looking into that sir.

Yeah, I received my bonus points in the chests from the mail window, just not the ring.
Timboslicez

Postby Timboslicez » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:20 pm

Got the ring! Thank you!
Timboslicez

Postby Evershaw » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:50 pm

Timboslicez wrote:Got the ring! Thank you!

Hello Timboslicez,

I am so happy to know that your problem has been solved.

If you have any problem, plz post it here but not on FB currently.

Many thanks!
Evershaw

Return to General Discussion