Plz answer this question~Many thanks~

Discuss Clash of Warlords here

Plz answer this question~Many thanks~

Postby Evershaw » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:58 am

My current Apple ID is a China mainland ID and my current game version is the English version but downloaded from China mainland app store. Therefore, when I buy coins of the game, I am automatically led to the Apple App store of China mainland using my account balance with RMB. But I will go abroad to study for several years in September, so after I go to another country, can I still use my current account using RMB to buy coins?Or I will be automatically led to the App store of that country and have to register a new ID to pay with another kind of currency?

If I register a new apple id belonging to another country or district and change to the new id, will it cause any trouble to the running of the game or buying coins because I see the price of coins are valued by CN¥ only in my current game version.

Thank you~
Evershaw

Re: Plz answer this question~Many thanks~

Postby Ryan » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:40 am

Evershaw wrote:My current Apple ID is a China mainland ID and my current game version is the English version but downloaded from China mainland app store. Therefore, when I buy coins of the game, I am automatically led to the Apple App store of China mainland using my account balance with RMB. But I will go abroad to study for several years in September, so after I go to another country, can I still use my current account using RMB to buy coins?Or I will be automatically led to the App store of that country and have to register a new ID to pay with another kind of currency?

If I register a new apple id belonging to another country or district and change to the new id, will it cause any trouble to the running of the game or buying coins because I see the price of coins are valued by CN¥ only in my current game version.

Thank you~

As long as you use the same Apple ID, you will stick to the App Store which your Apple ID belongs to no matter where you are.

but if you register a new Apple ID, you will be facing problem of buying icons in the game due to Apple's Policy : you must pay with the same Apple ID that you use to download/buy the game. (btw: we also provide Alipay to pay for the game coins besides Apple if you have a Apipay account, this is a solution for most Chinese users)
Ryan

Postby Evershaw » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:49 am

Ryan wrote:
Evershaw wrote:My current Apple ID is a China mainland ID and my current game version is the English version but downloaded from China mainland app store. Therefore, when I buy coins of the game, I am automatically led to the Apple App store of China mainland using my account balance with RMB. But I will go abroad to study for several years in September, so after I go to another country, can I still use my current account using RMB to buy coins?Or I will be automatically led to the App store of that country and have to register a new ID to pay with another kind of currency?

Thank you~

As long as you use the same Apple ID, you will stick to the App Store which your Apple ID belongs to no matter where you are.

but if you register a new Apple ID, you will be facing problem of buying icons in the game due to Apple's Policy : you must pay with the same Apple ID that you use to download/buy the game. (btw: we also provide Alipay to pay for the game coins besides Apple if you have a Apipay account, this is a solution for most Chinese users)

That's great! I believe that I am still able to pay by CN¥ in another country~

And could you plz tell the way for buying coins through Alipay? I don't see any access for Alipay in the game.

In addition, I noticed some old posts and found some other players wondering the result of transferring game data between

different devices. That makes me a little worrying because I had a vary bad experience when playing a card game run by a

company from China Taiwan , that my character data which I devoted more than half a year, much money and ranked top 5 still

with numerous valuable things suddenly lost by serve error just 2 months ago. I was very angry with that and with having such

a bad experience I hope you can make sure to transfer data to another device is totally safe coz I already spend a lot of time and money for Clash of Warlords.

Many thanks!
Evershaw

Postby Ryan » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:12 am

Evershaw wrote:
Ryan wrote:

Thank you~

That's great! I believe that I am still able to pay by CN¥ in another country~

And could you plz tell the way for buying coins through Alipay? I don't see any access for Alipay in the game.

In addition, I noticed some old posts and found some other players wondering the result of transferring game data between

different devices. That makes me a little worrying because I had a vary bad experience when playing a card game run by a

company from China Taiwan , that my character data which I devoted more than half a year, much money and ranked top 5 still

with numerous valuable things suddenly lost by serve error just 2 months ago. I was very angry with that and with having such

a bad experience I hope you can make sure to transfer data to another device is totally safe coz I already spend a lot of time and money for Clash of Warlords.

Many thanks!

Don't worry! When you play our game with an internet connection, the game data will sync with our server. We have transferred data successfully for hundreds of Chinese players.
Ryan

Postby Evershaw » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:01 am

Ryan wrote:
Don't worry! When you play our game with an internet connection, the game data will sync with our server. We have transferred data successfully for hundreds of Chinese players.

Thanks for your patient answer. Can I join the QQ group 274108227 although what I'm playing is the English version? I just found the forum of 策马三国志 and saw the number of QQ group~
Evershaw

Return to General Discussion