Enquiry for transfering gamedata for Iphone

Discuss Clash of Warlords here

Enquiry for transfering gamedata for Iphone

Postby Evershaw » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:49 pm

I plan to buy a new type of iphone recently~ In so doing,how could I transfering gamedata from the old iphone to the possible new one?
Looking forward to your reply,many thanks:)
Evershaw

Re: Enquiry for transfering gamedata for Iphone

Postby Ryan » Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:01 am

Evershaw wrote:I plan to buy a new type of iphone recently~ In so doing,how could I transfering gamedata from the old iphone to the possible new one?

1. Prepare your new device: download the game and get a new uid with the new device.
2. Tell us your uid on your old device and the new uid as well.
3. We will set up a transfer data process for you, you will see a prompt on your old device, then "Confirm Transfer!".
4. When transfer complete, restart the game on your new devce, then you will be able to continue to play the game on your new device.

(keep your both devices connected with the intenet during step 3 and step 4)
Ryan

Re: Enquiry for transfering gamedata for Iphone

Postby Evershaw » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:15 am

Ryan wrote:
Evershaw wrote:I plan to buy a new type of iphone recently~ In so doing,how could I transfering gamedata from the old iphone to the possible new one?

1. Prepare your new device: download the game and get a new uid with the new device.
2. Tell us your uid on your old device and the new uid as well.
3. We will set up a transfer data process for you, you will see a prompt on your old device, then "Confirm Transfer!".
4. When transfer complete, restart the game on your new devce, then you will be able to continue to play the game on your new device.

(keep your both devices connected with the intenet during step 3 and step 4)

I still have another question:my Apple ID is a China mainland ID,therefore when I buy coins of the game,I am automatically led to the App store of China mainland using my account balance with RMB. But I will go abroad to study for several years in September,so after I go to another country,can I still use my current account using RMB to buy coins?Or I will be automatically led to the App store of that country and have to register a new ID to pay with another kind of currency?
Evershaw

Return to General Discussion