Question about elite mode~

Discuss Clash of Warlords here

Question about elite mode~

Postby Evershaw » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:37 am

I had completed the quest to beat the hellbeast in crusade against Dongzhuo within 6 weeks as required but was not awarded the heromode chest. Is that a bug or Must I completed the whole campaign to get the chest?
Evershaw

Re: Question about elite mode~

Postby Evershaw » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:20 am

I just completed the whole campaign and got the heromode golden chest so it was not a bug~ However,I just got a blue weapon by opening the chest and there was no redraw chance…
Evershaw

Postby Evershaw » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:46 am

I think the chance to get good equipments are much higher when we just began to play the game but dropped so heavily with time going on…Now almost all I get are blue ones after a long time to clear each stage…
I suggested it be improved especially for those who have a high vip level and play often~Many thanks~
Evershaw

Postby Ryan » Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:07 am

Evershaw wrote:I think the chance to get good equipments are much higher when we just began to play the game but dropped so heavily with time going on…Now almost all I get are blue ones after a long time to clear each stage…
I suggested it be improved especially for those who have a high vip level and play often~Many thanks~

"elite mode" chest is for unique orange equipments, we never change the rate of dropping items since the day we release the elite mode.
Players don't need to pay for "elite mode" chests, but getting good items from them is a time-consuming hard work.
We will see what we can do for high vip level players about it.
Ryan

Postby Evershaw » Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:49 am

Ryan wrote:
Evershaw wrote:I think the chance to get good equipments are much higher when we just began to play the game but dropped so heavily with time going on…Now almost all I get are blue ones after a long time to clear each stage…

"elite mode" chest is for unique orange equipments, we never change the rate of dropping items since the day we release the elite mode.
Players don't need to pay for "elite mode" chests, but getting good items from them is a time-consuming hard work.

Now I am already level 4 VIP in order to support you~ I am looking forward to new updates of the game:)
Evershaw

Postby Ryan » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:45 am

Evershaw wrote:
Ryan wrote:

Now I am already level 4 VIP in order to support you~ I am looking forward to new updates of the game:)

Thank you for your support! we are preparing the epic Chapter 3 which will absolutely surprise you guys!
Ryan

Return to General Discussion