I had followed “Clash of Warlords” on Facebook but no coins~

Discuss Clash of Warlords here

I had followed “Clash of Warlords” on Facebook but no coins~

Postby Evershaw » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:04 am

According to update information from thd App store of version 1.8,if we follow “Clash of Warlords” account,then we can earn up to 20 game coins. I did so,but didn’t get coins,plz check it~Thanks~My ID:89937507~
Evershaw

Re: I had followed “Clash of Warlords” on Facebook but no co

Postby Evershaw » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:21 am

And also,I had shared thd game through Wechat and Moment,but no weekly share prize that awards 3 coins for each social media~
Evershaw

Postby Ryan » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:58 am

Evershaw wrote:According to update information from thd App store of version 1.8,if we follow “Clash of Warlords” account,then we can earn up to 20 game coins. I did so,but didn’t get coins,plz check it~Thanks~My ID:89937507~

you should have received your rewards of following FB already! ;-)
Ryan

Postby Evershaw » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:07 am

Ryan wrote:
Evershaw wrote:According to update information from thd App store of version 1.8,if we follow “Clash of Warlords” account,then we can earn up to 20 game coins. I did so,but didn’t get coins,plz check it~Thanks~My ID:89937507~

Thanks to your reply~ I did not remember the exact amount so maybe I had got the coins,but I am still not very sure of that, as well as whether there is a way to check the bonus such as gift bags in other games~

However,I am convinced that I haven’t got the weekly share prize after sharing through Wechat and Moments~
Evershaw

Postby Evershaw » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:14 am

Ryan wrote:

I just found that my coins raised from 182 to 202,maybe it just happend within half an hour…So now I am not sure what I got was the prize from FB or bonus of sharing…
I suggest a new function to be set in order to check specefic bonus:)
Evershaw

Postby Ryan » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:13 pm

Evershaw wrote:
Ryan wrote:

I just found that my coins raised from 182 to 202,maybe it just happend within half an hour…So now I am not sure what I got was the prize from FB or bonus of sharing…
I suggest a new function to be set in order to check specefic bonus:)

this is for FB following! as to sharing, we checked your sharing records which shows that your last successful sharing happened around 18th, May.
so please try to share again, we will follow your case.
Ryan

Postby Evershaw » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:25 pm

this is for FB following! as to sharing, we checked your sharing records which shows that your last successful sharing happened around 18th, May.
so please try to share again, we will follow your case.[/quote]

I shared through Wechat and Moments yesterday,as long as I wanna upload pictures to the bbs to illustrate,the game immediately crashs so I cannot make it… Just now (around 10 minutes ago)I shared a second time on Wechat and Moments~
Evershaw

Return to General Discussion