What is the function of setting a password in the game?

Discuss Clash of Warlords here

What is the function of setting a password in the game?

Postby Evershaw » Mon May 18, 2015 3:49 am

Plz tell me~ Thanks!
Evershaw

Re: What is the function of setting a password in the game?

Postby Evershaw » Mon May 18, 2015 4:10 am

Is that used to secure the account safety?But how to use?I am a new comer~
Evershaw

Postby Ryan » Mon May 18, 2015 11:06 am

Let me put it this way, we are developing a function that players can recover the data by themselves from our server when they play with the same device.

Players will be required to input the password that they set by themselves when this function is available in the future.

I think this function is going to be ready in less than 2 months.
Ryan

Postby Evershaw » Mon May 18, 2015 6:12 pm

Ryan wrote:Let me put it this way, we are developing a function that players can recover the data by themselves from our server when they play with the same device.

Players will be required to input the password that they set by themselves when this function is available in the future.

Thank you for replying so fast!I really appreciate your attitude to improve the game~ I have played many cellphone games before and I think you are the best in boosting game quality~ I think it was a wise decision that I had topped up in the game and became VIP although playing just one day~
Evershaw

Postby Ryan » Tue May 19, 2015 6:39 am

Evershaw wrote:
Ryan wrote:Let me put it this way, we are developing a function that players can recover the data by themselves from our server when they play with the same device.

Thank you for replying so fast!I really appreciate your attitude to improve the game~ I have played many cellphone games before and I think you are the best in boosting game quality~ I think it was a wise decision that I had topped up in the game and became VIP although playing just one day~

Thanks for your support! we will do our best to improve the game constantly.
Ryan

Return to General Discussion