Raid of wuchaco

Discuss Clash of Warlords here

Raid of wuchaco

Postby Darkkane2 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:41 pm

any one got any tips for this level I can't even figure out what I'm supposed to do the hero is capped at lvl 3 and I hate cavalry units am I supposed to take out the castle or what?
Darkkane2

Re: Raid of wuchaco

Postby Ryan » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:35 am

Darkkane2 wrote:any one got any tips for this level I can't even figure out what I'm supposed to do the hero is capped at lvl 3 and I hate cavalry units am I supposed to take out the castle or what?

can you be more specific? which part of this stage stopped you?
Ryan

Postby Darkkane2 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:15 pm

The entire level I don't get it I make it to the enemy town n no further so....? Is it actually possible to take the town with those units or what Only level I've ever had any trouble
Darkkane2

Postby Sillybob » Fri May 01, 2015 8:02 am

Hi dark it's easy I did it the first time to beat the enemy castle u need triple ballista and 100 heavy cavalry or that what I used.fight the castle several times and make a good start when no one kills ur triple ballista and xu chu is lvl 6 by the time u go there he is the decoy. I used ur advice I waited gathering triple ballista and fight the castle at the last week.oh and I'd like to know what is this hidden quest on this map and how to get it
Sillybob

Postby Darkkane2 » Sun May 03, 2015 11:31 am

That's the part I didn't do I tried to raid fast every time and the hero for me never makes it past lvl 3 just sit on it won't let me equip anything to him either and there never seems to be half as many resource as I need to make anything but I'll give it a go n stop trying to rush through it
Darkkane2

Postby Darkkane2 » Sun May 03, 2015 5:10 pm

Beat it just had to stop rushing it lol I dislike using Calvary units but your strategy worked a treat the last campaign lvl was far to easy
Darkkane2

Postby Sillybob » Thu May 07, 2015 4:43 am

I'm glad I was of help but I've got question on this map hidden quest and the last map hidden quest how can I get them do them any answers?
Sillybob

Return to General Discussion