Battle of Guandu

Discuss Clash of Warlords here

Battle of Guandu

Postby Tba » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:52 am

Hi again, this is my report on the last campaign.

Info of the quest which rewards 3 gold chests is not displayed properly with perplexing characters. I suppose that is a bug.

Furthermore, the button Location also does not work so I assume this is another hidden quest. Nevertheless, I defeated Yuan Shao, Zhang He and cleared the map but found nothing which could possibly drops gold chests.

Need your help dear GM to solve this and answer my other post about the Achievement Talented Forger. Tks.
Last edited by Tba on Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tba

Re: Battle of Guandu

Postby Paul » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:49 pm

Okay, I'll announce the bugs, this all located in Battle of Guandu correct even the Hidden quest part?
Paul

Re: Battle of Guandu

Postby Paul » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:29 am

Tba wrote:Hi again, this is my report on the last campaign.

Info of the quest which rewards 3 gold chests is not displayed properly with perplexing characters. I suppose that is a bug.

Furthermore, the button Location also does not work so I assume this is another hidden quest. Nevertheless, I defeated Yuan Shao, Zhang He and cleared the map but found nothing which could possibly drops gold chests.

Need your help dear GM to solve this and answer my other post about the Achievement Talented Forger. Tks.

So you are correct it's a hidden quest, all you need to do is have zhang he as your second hero to earn the golden chest, message me directly if it doesn't work afterwards.
Paul

Return to General Discussion