Answer my posts plz

Discuss Clash of Warlords here

Answer my posts plz

Postby Sillybob » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:18 am

I've been waiting for answers for to long any one answer Ryan Paul Duckula any one
Sillybob

Re: Answer my posts plz

Postby Paul » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:17 pm

I'm here, I'm here, which post did you have a question on? Busy with this new update for the English version,apologizes! Which post are you speaking about?
Paul

Postby Sillybob » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:34 pm

Thank god I thought u guys left. That's great new update coming. The ones I need some advices at are (save the sage) (Re fight the three brothers) (my last post on things needs to be fixed). And ty for ur hard work I can't wait for the update
Sillybob

Postby Darkkane2 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:25 pm

For save the sage take a melee hero with goldsmash or rock-smasher weapon (gold or red) it'll let u attack the fortifications on the castles once u break through u can build up a worth while army
Darkkane2

Postby Sillybob » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:39 pm

Ty dark I did it now I'm stuck at rose flinches village but I guess I gotta try different ways before asking for advice. But by any chance do u have an advice for re fight the three brothers see my post
Sillybob

Postby Darkkane2 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:06 pm

Sorry bud I only unlocked that challenge set today will need some free time before I can clear it but you'll be the first to know when I reach it
Darkkane2

Postby Sillybob » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:51 pm

Oh so dark ur a player I though u were a developer or something. Any way it's really hard re fight the three brothers u will fight the three sworn brothers at the same time wit hp of 4k to 6k and every 3 rounds they play twice they can freeze u too and u have a time limit of 5 weeks I tried having diao chan lvl 12 and gave her good equipment and got black tortoise shield the red treasure the make 2 of ur team freeze the enemy but no luck I guess I'll play other missions waiting for u. hang in there And good luck
Sillybob

Postby Darkkane2 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:38 pm

Well I've just reached the level sounds like a challenge I've used that shield for a while now it's useful do you have the red horse that allows u to reach their side on your first turn I usually try to stun their hero or heros then save the freeze until as late as possible I'll give the level a go n give you a stratagem haven't played a level yet I couldn't clear in a day lol it'll be funny though if this one brings me up short eh
Darkkane2

Postby Darkkane2 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:39 am

And done it's not as hard as it seems bud leave Lui bi alone his attacks are weak focus on the other 2 brothers stun them every round with lu bu take out the archers on the first turn and imobalise the dragons I beat it on my first attempt wait until the 5th week so you have a decent size army my cards focus around the archers oh and no matter what save your freeze for the double turn phase hehe one stun to each or a freeze takes their double turn do it right and you can beat it by the 8th round
Darkkane2

Postby Sillybob » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:51 am

Wow that's cool dark I was trying to Finnish as soon as possible I thought the more I wait the harder they get I'll try ur advice
Sillybob

Postby Darkkane2 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:59 pm

I prefer the old blitzkrieg tactics as well but this games about building up an army trying to win fast rarely works (irritating I know lol) they usually rise by a few units every few days where as u rise 18 ish per week think of it like 5% to them 20% to you maximise your unit count by building like this

Fair, mansion, imperial academy, house, house, archer range, observatory

And remember the units cap at 28 and 12 so even if yer not there to collect them purchase them each week
Darkkane2

Postby Sillybob » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:04 pm

I did it it was so easy I guess I was to hasty. Any way I tried a fast game to explore the next map ziwu valley and there are 2 ally when an enemy attacks I choose some choices what are they are there any secrets behind this
Sillybob

Postby Darkkane2 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:23 pm

Those 2 allied heros will make yer life hell kill them off by sending them after the enemy heros remember u always get to choose either one of them even after 1 dies so keep track and do your best to send them to their death or they'll steal your only source of gold each week

Ah good luck bud that level is pure hell it's easy until Cao Cao shows up think of it like the 3 brother but this time u have Cao and his teleport guo jia and his wall freeze and imbololise and xiahou with his buff and damage plus about 60 tortoise with Cao teleporting them into the city you need to build your army up and collect archers and the weekly resource reload the day until u get gold each time as u have no gold per turn took 19 weeks of cat and mouse for me to beat it by far the most irritating level yet

You need enough archers to kill Cao Cao on the first turn or its game over then set lu bu up so he can run out and stun then run back in next turn take out Guo Jia then u have to try and imobalise the tortoise long enough to kill them and trust me by their first strike they'll kill a hero and probably again with the second I did it with the archer readiness card and splitting the archers up until they covered each spot if u can keep lu bu alive his life steal will save your archers and end the fight quicker if like me he dies in the first turn prepare for a seriously looooong fight
Darkkane2

Postby Sillybob » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:47 am

What really they were this useless no secrets no helping I thought at least keep them to lower cao cao troops k I'll try ur way after completing some hidden mission on some maps I'll try to get some red equipment from golden chest That will make things easier
Sillybob

Postby Darkkane2 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:11 am

Well since the update the red drop is very much up with 700 coins worth of chests I got about 8 or 9 reds and before the update with 3.5k in chests I got 6 reds never a better time to buy them

Stick at that mission it's hard but doable just takes a long time I just managed to win it on the first try at the 19th week but the battle was a close thing u should have better luck if you wait a few extra weeks if you keep lu bu alive in the fight it's easy enough just remember attack the lowest def unit when your trying to revive dead units from life steal and Cao Cao must be killed before he takes a turn the level can't be completed otherwise you'll be overwhelmed while your trying to clear out the one he drops into your base
Darkkane2

Return to General Discussion