Lvl heroes

Discuss Clash of Warlords here

Lvl heroes

Postby Ertzin » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:26 pm

Why m'y heroes are block on the lvl 12?
Ertzin

Re: Lvl heroes

Postby Ryan » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:49 pm

Player's heroes can only upgrade to level 12 in the current version of our game。 And all the top level props are also designed for level 12。
Ryan

Postby Ertzin » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:16 am

But actualy the lvl difficulty oh the last challenge are insane because of that. Its something doing to improve the situation?
Ertzin

Postby Ryan » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:59 am

Ertzin wrote:But actualy the lvl difficulty oh the last challenge are insane because of that. Its something doing to improve the situation?

last challenge? you mean "Perdition" from the "Campaign"?
Ryan

Postby Ertzin » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:03 am

Yes and the lvl before Like facing lu bu. U hâve to face lvl 15-20 with lvl 12 heroes. I play a lot of game Like heroes might and magic but the difficulty off this game take the fun off. U are every time under lvl and under troop. U hâve to flee the fight or make it in the Town if u arrive to kilo Thier archer before they kill your door. But its not funny because its take a lot of time to kill they only with archer. I Want to say to that cavalry si unbalance because they cost a lot of food an dis weak and the stronger unit Like phénix or turtle to... I realy Like the history( play a lot of dynastie warriors) and the turn by turn strategy. But you need to help us to make it more accessible. And not only for paying player
Ertzin

Postby Ryan » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:55 am

Ertzin wrote:Yes and the lvl before Like facing lu bu. U hâve to face lvl 15-20 with lvl 12 heroes. I play a lot of game Like heroes might and magic but the difficulty off this game take the fun off. U are every time under lvl and under troop. U hâve to flee the fight or make it in the Town if u arrive to kilo Thier archer before they kill your door. But its not funny because its take a lot of time to kill they only with archer. I Want to say to that cavalry si unbalance because they cost a lot of food an dis weak and the stronger unit Like phénix or turtle to... I realy Like the history( play a lot of dynastie warriors) and the turn by turn strategy. But you need to help us to make it more accessible. And not only for paying player

Great thanks for your advices! As to the difficulty of the last 2 levels in "Campaign", we do want to slightly push players to pay for some top items so that they can get pass a little bit easier. But still we have a lot of players getting these levels through without paying, here are some tips you probably can use:

1. Take the advantage of Eagle Guards who can be trained from Archers with a special item 'Eagle Guard Token' which is cheap and u can definitely buy one from the 'shop' without paying.

2. Using the combination of some certain tactic cards like "Readiness', 'Archer Readiness', 'Rocket Launching' which you have chance to get by playing previous levels a few times.

At the same time we do plan to lower the difficulty a little bit in the coming new versions. Thanks again! Good luck on your game!
Ryan

Postby Ertzin » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:58 pm

Thank you for the advice. I Will try it again. Is some new chapiter coming? Witch represent the fight between the 3 kingdoms?
Ertzin

Postby Ryan » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:35 am

Ertzin wrote:Thank you for the advice. I Will try it again. Is some new chapiter coming? Witch represent the fight between the 3 kingdoms?

yes, we are developing new chapters and new heroes.
Ryan

Postby Leanica » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:22 am

Hello Ryan!!

im a huge fan of HOMM. and very satisfied with your current version of game. i dont think the difficult is too much, yes for additional campaign like "hoard" "all for one", etc. i cant beat any of them lol. but i really enjoy the game. im agree with yours advise using eagle token, and using skills like archer readiness and rocket launching really boost an archers dmg. i really hope on the next version of yours, you can level up to lv 20 because i see the "star" under the heroes means it can be upgraded somehow later.

i want to input some advise:
1. forge material exchange (leather) i got almost 1k leather atm, and nearly empty tier 2/3 forge material. maybe you can add exchange system, ratio 1:20 is good. let say 20 leather for 1 tier 2, and 20 tier 2 for 1 tier 3.
2. if happen you add system to upgrade our hero, please dont all cash oriented. i dont mind paying 5k or 10k stars. as long as its free player can obtain as well.
3. merge material for book skill, can you somehow put it into the shop, maybe put merge material lv 2-5 on the shop is not a bad idea. or maybe up to lv 10 but with high price (im thinking 2k stars for lv 2, 3k for lv 3 etc, maybe you can add some gold if its for lv 6-10 but dont too much)
Leanica

Postby Xiaolone » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:49 am

Why is it no endless mode like empire mode?
It will be more enjoying the game.
Why is level 12 highest? It is not good. Please update quickly.
We are waiting.
Xiaolone

Postby Ryan » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:26 am

Xiaolone wrote:Why is it no endless mode like empire mode?
It will be more enjoying the game.
Why is level 12 highest? It is not good. Please update quickly.
We are waiting.

what do you mean by 'endless mode'?
for now we are preparing next chapter with 10 more levels and PVP mode as well.
Ryan

Postby Xiaolone » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:00 pm

Endless mode means making own country from started with only one man, then find heros, recruit people and then build a country. I'm also playing romance of three kingdom series on PC. Endless mode means like this.
Xiaolone

Return to General Discussion