Things needs to be fixed

Discuss Clash of Warlords here

Things needs to be fixed

Postby Sillybob » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:14 pm

Hi the forum been very dead for some time make some events and This topic is for all who has problems or things need to be fixed. for me I'd like some scenes to be fixed like guan yu when he talks with zhang fei. names doesn't show what comes are strange numbers and some time guan yu talk to his self saying (you traitor!!) or something like that it's supposed to be zhang fei who says it Oh and the campaign is meeting in gucheng or something
Sillybob

Re: Things needs to be fixed

Postby Paul » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:59 pm

Alright, we will be working on trying to make more events soon, Don't worry! And thank you for pointing out the dialogue mistakes with guanyu and Zhangfei, which part of the game are you currently at?
Paul

Postby Sillybob » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:28 pm

In normal campaign I'm at test the waters and on sun ce the last one and on challenge I've finished 4 and stuck on some like lu bu missions the third one. I guess I'll need diao chan token and lvl her
Sillybob

Postby Ryan » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:27 am

Sillybob wrote:Hi the forum been very dead for some time make some events and This topic is for all who has problems or things need to be fixed. for me I'd like some scenes to be fixed like guan yu when he talks with zhang fei. names doesn't show what comes are strange numbers and some time guan yu talk to his self saying (you traitor!!) or something like that it's supposed to be zhang fei who says it Oh and the campaign is meeting in gucheng or something

we appreciate if you can post a snapshot of ‘strange number’, then we can fix it in the next day。
Ryan

Postby Sillybob » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:26 am

Well I had troubles with snapshot before.I'll tell u as soon as I see other problems
Sillybob

Postby Sillybob » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:36 pm

Hello again I found another problem it's about tactical cards there is a tactical card called nil on cavalry list with picture of a tiger. Don't ask for snapshot because I can't it says error. Oh and the dialogue problem at meeting at goucheng not fixed yet
Sillybob

Postby Paul » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:10 pm

Sillybob wrote:Hello again I found another problem it's about tactical cards there is a tactical card called nil on cavalry list with picture of a tiger. Don't ask for snapshot because I can't it says error. Oh and the dialogue problem at meeting at goucheng not fixed yet

Thanks man, You're definitely helping us to improve the game, the earlier glitch should be handled shortly, as well as thanks for bring to our attention these other ones.
Paul

Postby Sillybob » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:56 pm

Hi again I found another problem and its big one the hero zhao yu skills are not correct I mean when I get upgraded first skill it won't work it should increase dmg 20% more but nothing happens and upgraded second skill say stun when no ally around the enemy yet it won't stun why? My zhao yu now lvl 9 when I see other bugs about him I'd be sure to tell u and plz fix him it's really hard using him with out his skills
Sillybob

Postby Paul » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:01 am

Sillybob wrote:Hi again I found another problem and its big one the hero zhao yu skills are not correct I mean when I get upgraded first skill it won't work it should increase dmg 20% more but nothing happens and upgraded second skill say stun when no ally around the enemy yet it won't stun why? My zhao yu now lvl 9 when I see other bugs about him I'd be sure to tell u and plz fix him it's really hard using him with out his skills

Question were you speaking about Zhou yu or zhao yun?
Paul

Postby Paul » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:23 am

Sillybob wrote:Hi again I found another problem and its big one the hero zhao yu skills are not correct I mean when I get upgraded first skill it won't work it should increase dmg 20% more but nothing happens and upgraded second skill say stun when no ally around the enemy yet it won't stun why? My zhao yu now lvl 9 when I see other bugs about him I'd be sure to tell u and plz fix him it's really hard using him with out his skills

It was a problem on our part, it's suppose to be stuns up to 3 enemies for one round if there are no other enemies nearby.
Paul

Postby Paul » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:26 am

We've also modified the first ability issue, and it will be fixed in our next update.
Paul

Return to General Discussion