Rise of the Warlords( Newbie guide pt.1)

Discuss Clash of Warlords here

Rise of the Warlords( Newbie guide pt.1)

Postby Paul » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:15 pm

Hello Warlords, I'll be here keeping you updated and educated about news and hints on Clash of Warlords; stayed connnected through this forum or via facebook at www.facebook.com/xingames

1.Q:How Can I get in touch with Xinline games?
A: You can get in touch with us through our facebook account at;
www.facebook.com/xingames or through our forums at: cow.xingames.com

2.Q: I just started playing the game, I noticed my Warlord Liu bei after walking a few steps, suddenly can't move anymore?
A: This is because Liu Bei has used up his move points for that day, In the top right hand corner press the Hour glass icon,
this will end the day and you will be able to continue moving again.

3.Q: When entering the map, What do the different level of difficulty represent?
A: Different levels of difficulty on the same map means the levels of the opposing army and their leveling up speed is much higher.
The stronger the enemy the faster they level up. At the same time, if players picks a higher difficulty level,
the rewarded points earned after defeating the level will also will also be increased.
Paul

Re: Rise of the Warlords( Newbie guide pt.1)

Postby Ryan » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:04 pm

nice hints for newbies.

I think of a typical question from newbies : how to bring the trained troops in the city to heroes.
Ryan

Re: Rise of the Warlords( Newbie guide pt.1)

Postby Paul » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:18 pm

Great question, you have two other options to take the troops out of your city;

1. You can make your warlord enter the city, in this way you can add that unit to your Army.

2.Another option is, if you are currently using two different warlords, make the nearest warlord enter the city, pick up the unit, afterwards make both of your warlords meet each other, they can easily trade units when together.

Good luck, Warlords!
Paul

Return to General Discussion