Some feedback

Discuss Clash of Warlords here

Some feedback

Postby Alion » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:18 pm

Good day!
I like such games very much and I like play them at great difficulty.
Got some bugs and response:
1. Then u klick next map or restart -you could not choose difficulty
2. Some maps are impossible on high difficulty. Defense bohai is an example
3. Daily reward does not work correctly
4. can,t buy weak unit at upgraded buildings. It was surprise with no crystals on map for demons.
5. Game helper at second company begins 4 maps but after completing u again at home menu without opportunity to continue
6. Bad balance of heroes. They have Very different Tactical power of abilitys.
7. Got a case when computer at second campaign killed a quest Nps. So I should restart campaign to complete it.
Alion

Re: Some feedback

Postby Alion » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:19 pm

My Id 58519732
Alion

Postby thedark » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:22 am

i got some advice it maybe help you
defend of bohai difficult for you maybe your heroes at low level, if he at level 12 you can defeat them invader easily, and how can do to reach level cap easier ? you can replay some previous campaign to gain exp or switch to challenge and complete chain of wanted mission and those for newbie then it's really easy
i hope you enjoy it, good luck !
thedark

Postby thedark » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:25 am

the fifth thing was that i mentioned, you can repeat so many time if you find it in challenge zone
thedark

Postby thedark » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:25 am

the fifth thing was that i mentioned, you can repeat so many time if you find it in challenge zone
thedark

Postby Ryan » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:31 am

Alion wrote:Good day!
I like such games very much and I like play them at great difficulty.
Got some bugs and response:
1. Then u klick next map or restart -you could not choose difficulty
2. Some maps are impossible on high difficulty. Defense bohai is an example
3. Daily reward does not work correctly
4. can,t buy weak unit at upgraded buildings. It was surprise with no crystals on map for demons.
5. Game helper at second company begins 4 maps but after completing u again at home menu without opportunity to continue
6. Bad balance of heroes. They have Very different Tactical power of abilitys.
7. Got a case when computer at second campaign killed a quest Nps. So I should restart campaign to complete it.

defence bohai is quite easy, you have to defend yourself inside the town, try to keep the gate of your town unbroken as long as you can.
Ryan

Postby Alion » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:22 pm

Maybe you should play this game before giving such useless advices.
1. U can't choose any other hero at 3 campaig
2.u haven't yet that hero token so he can't get exp
3. I'm writing about 5th chill difficulty. At 3chill it's easy.
4. Same at 4d campaign
5. U have some bug with attacking by 2hex unit another 2 hex unit. U should press attack 5-10times before action of unit
6. I have 10 years of experience at various turn based strategic games. If I say that it's near impossible-itis so.
7. Fire you game level designer if he couldn't pass 3-4 campaign at max difficulty.
8. At bothi defence u have only 14 turns to be own by computer. At max diff he comes with 30-40 catas and mages.. So two shots are enough to destroy 70% of army. Any towers can shoot them 15turns+ but u will be dead much faster.
I couldn't find this map at challenge.
Alion

Postby Ryan » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:29 am

Alion wrote:Maybe you should play this game before giving such useless advices.
1. U can't choose any other hero at 3 campaig
2.u haven't yet that hero token so he can't get exp
3. I'm writing about 5th chill difficulty. At 3chill it's easy.
4. Same at 4d campaign
5. U have some bug with attacking by 2hex unit another 2 hex unit. U should press attack 5-10times before action of unit
6. I have 10 years of experience at various turn based strategic games. If I say that it's near impossible-itis so.
7. Fire you game level designer if he couldn't pass 3-4 campaign at max difficulty.
8. At bothi defence u have only 14 turns to be own by computer. At max diff he comes with 30-40 catas and mages.. So two shots are enough to destroy 70% of army. Any towers can shoot them 15turns+ but u will be dead much faster.
I couldn't find this map at challenge.

sorry, my bad, I did‘t realise that you want to pass "Defending bohai" without a upgraded-hero-token at max difficulty. it should be impossible.

for now, this campaign has 2 purposes:

1. to give beginners a short and fast-paced lecture about how to defend the town.
2. all the hero-tokens gained from other campaigns or shop can be used and upgraded by playing this campaign at any difficulty.

by the way, you seem to play a very old version of our game. "Defending bohai" should be the 4th campaign.
1.pic.jpg
1.pic.jpg (86.43 KiB) Viewed 5652 times
Ryan

Return to General Discussion