Lost a whole red items page. Plz help

Discuss Clash of Warlords here

Lost a whole red items page. Plz help

Postby Andynguy » Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:34 pm

I was vip6 but got 6 pages. I put all my red dmg items on the 6th page. After the upgrade i was down to 5 pages thus lost all my red items on the 6th page. They are very valuable items since i just purchased 85 gold chests and only gained 2 red items during discount event. It seems the discount being cheated with drop rate. Dont want to waste my money on gold chest anymore. My id is 21047001
Andynguy

Re: Lost a whole red items page. Plz help

Postby soldier » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:27 am

Hi,what's your VIP level now, was it changed after the upgrade? please provide a screenshot of your VIP level.
soldier

Postby Andynguy » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:22 am

soldier wrote:Hi,what's your VIP level now, was it changed after the upgrade? please provide a screenshot of your VIP level.

U got my game id frm above. I cant upload photo. It fails and throw out c++ erro page then automatically quiting the forum
Andynguy

Postby soldier » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:41 am

Andynguy wrote:
soldier wrote:Hi,what's your VIP level now, was it changed after the upgrade? please provide a screenshot of your VIP level.

U got my game id frm above. I cant upload photo. It fails and throw out c++ erro page then automatically quiting the forum

Please mail to me : soldier@xingames.com ,we need the screenshot,thanks!
soldier

Return to General Discussion