Can’t pass cross tan river campaign

Discuss Clash of Warlords here

Can’t pass cross tan river campaign

Postby Sol » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:23 pm

Its is very hard for me to pass the chapter with only Liu Bei. Pls help!!! I hav spent to buy this campaign. And i really want to play more.
Sol

Re: Can’t pass cross tan river campaign

Postby Amlatan » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:13 pm

If you ask me, the “Rosefinch feather fan” is very useful to clear this chapter.
Generally very good equipment is needed to continue the Red Cliffs
Amlatan

Postby Bubblekia » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:09 pm

Tips is avoid the solo guy cai brother. U need a chain ring and play defensive. Kill cai Mao fast and it's over. If u good enough u can kill the wolf for +10 stats to all stats. U need good int to heal yourself. I am a non paying user and clear it with those items I collected during game play. The red free item thunder weapon is good. Clear all the campaigns star to get. Easy to achieve. The rest is worst for red cliff. If this is hard others is nightmare. If u spend a lot and can't clear means u failed big time. Spenders will clear with ease. Non paying players will face extreme difficulties

Another tip is hide at corner so all baier at max is 3 ppl hitting u and not 5. I think with decent force liubei can counter with 2nd skill too for free. So force enough and high int will work very well for liubei
Bubblekia

Postby Amlatan » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:26 pm

First of all, I think that VIP level 3 is the minimum which is necessary to advance in this game. Tactic cards can make the difference between winning and losing, the same applies for forging.

I am VIP level 3 and was stuck at Dragon in solitude for a long time. Then I played (and won) all possible challenges, got all stars and achievements in all other campaign maps, collected the daily rewards and improved my equipment step by step. Now I have nearly 30 different red equipment and all are forged nearly as good as possible. This gives you a lot of tactical possibilities and chances to advance.

About cross tan river / Lui Bei:
In this Champaign I’m totally specializing on intelligence to make damage from the distance and heal if necessary. Also helpful is the Kings Order tactic card together with farming tactic card. And like Bubblekia was writing: Defeat the wolf and avoid Wen Pin ( the guy which starts to hunt you when you approach Cai Mao).
Good luck...
Amlatan

Return to General Discussion