Can anybody explain

Discuss Clash of Warlords here

Can anybody explain

Postby thedark » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:58 pm

Why alway spin chest i got the worst, so freaky many time, only one golden above the rest of red but alway i got the gold , damn hell kidding me :o
thedark

Re: Can anybody explain

Postby Evershaw » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:12 pm

thedark wrote:Why alway spin chest i got the worst, so freaky many time, only one golden above the rest of red but alway i got the gold , damn hell kidding me :o

Hello thedark,

I recommend you to collect 99 chests and then open all of them as I did this way: )

Many thanks.
Evershaw

Postby victorash » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:30 pm

Well, it's totally random from what I noticed. There is 1/8 (12,5%) probability to get the best item from each draw, meaning that from 100 golden chest you will get around 12 good items. And this if there is at least one red in each, which is not, so probably the real number is around 5 red items from 100 chests. Since playing (I'm in the last mission from Chapter 1) I collected only 2 red items, both weapons, but I didn't buy many chests. i think that in total, with the missions rewards I had under 20 golden chests, probably around 15 and I opened them as early as I could, not waiting in order to benefit from the reward.
victorash

Postby zeroswat » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:09 am

any idea where to get free chest after we clear chapter 1?
zeroswat

Postby victorash » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:57 am

zeroswat wrote:any idea where to get free chest after we clear chapter 1?

There are no free chests in this game from what I know, meaning you have to do something to get them, either buy them or play the game to get them.

After finishing Chapter 1 you have a few possibilities
1. Unlock Chapter 2 for 200 gold
2. Play some challenges
3. Unlock Elite mode for Chapter 1, by buying 100 coins and unlocking Vip 1. Elite mode has new rewards that reappear.
4. Replay some of the Chapter 1 maps (in normal mode) where you can get some chests that respawn even if you play many times. I can't tell you the exact maps and rewards because I would lost my progress from the current map that I'm playing, but I remember that in the Yellow Turban map there was a Silver chest that reappears when beginning the map - you have to kill some dragons in north. There are more maps like this, just begin them and tap on the quest button to see. But you have to have a certain difficulty level. For example if you play Yellow Turban for 1 chilli you won't get the chest.

Now, in order to unlock more maps you need gold and you can obtain it in 2 ways either buy it with real money or earn it with free rewards like recommend the game, rate the game, etc or every day you can change 150 experience points for 5 gold. There is the third possibility - do something good for the game and the community and the devs can reward you, like they gave me 300 gold for my bug reports.

Good luck
victorash

Postby thedark » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:43 am

Hi, are you put someone in reccomend ID? Help me , im now 9/10 just one reccomend to get gold chest, my ID 32240826, many thanks
thedark

Postby victorash » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:53 am

thedark wrote:Hi, are you put someone in reccomend ID? Help me , im now 9/10 just one reccomend to get gold chest, my ID 32240826, many thanks

I already put a random ID to the recommend rubric, while testing this feature that is not clear and bugged in my opinion, because you can't undo what you entered. Should be a delay of few days till it will apply to the other one so that you would have the chace to undo.
Good luck!
victorash

Postby thedark » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:20 am

I mean
Can you please put 32240826 as a reccomender to help me take the "10" reward of gold chest
thedark

Postby victorash » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:32 am

thedark wrote:I mean
Can you please put 32240826 as a reccomender to help me take the "10" reward of gold chest

I understood what you said. The answer is the same. I already put something there, a random id of a person I don't know. Maybe you would better make a separate topic with a proper title for this question.
victorash

Postby catnip » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:37 am

any easy to hit chapter with gold chest? we should make a map for all the chapter and location for the buff enemy or anything

if u guy play monster hunter u guy should know what im talking about regarding map layout

or do we have the link for the map already>>?

anyone care to share
catnip

Postby victorash » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:13 pm

You can see the special quests locations if you go and tap on the upper screen icon with the symbol of the scroll with a magnifying glass. After that tap on the event you want and tap location button. It will indicate the exact location of the monster/hero on the map
victorash

Can anybody explain

Postby Dellorik1992 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:46 am

mine is faded--- just wanted a new one if anybody knows where i can get some, dont know if there discontinued.
Dellorik1992

Postby thedark » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:43 am

hi victor, im just earn 100 gold chest and rolling it all, got 11 golden item and the rest is...... blue item, it sad, im getting unluck with this game from the start until nơ, maybe i'll give up this game
thedark

Postby Xiao » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:58 am

dont give up please. its not easy at first thedark, take it nice and slow. i spend more then 120usd already and got not much good equip also. just play nice and easy thedark. enjoy it

p.s by the way anyone can tell me what happen to the arena? long time no play but never give up on the game. busy playing pokemon ha ha ha ha

any map for easy gold chest like what thedark requested>? since i usually hit yellow turbin rebellion.
Xiao

Can anybody explain

Postby RozaliaHob » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:35 am

I know a lot of the better players are able to "time power-ups", I hear that phrase mentioned a lot, but I dont understand exactly how its done. Could someone explain this to me?
RozaliaHob

Return to General Discussion