How to enable Elite mode?

Discuss Clash of Warlords here

How to enable Elite mode?

Postby victorash » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:56 am

So I have only a few missions till I'll end chapter 1 and after that I want to enable the Elite mode for it. In version 1.9 patch notes I read that in order to do that I have to have over VIP 1 (meaning at least VIP 2), meaning I have to buy coins.
I have a few questions:
1. For VIP 1 it says you need 50 total coins purchased and for VIP 2 it says total coins purchased 250. This means 300 in total or 250 is enough?
2. Also, are there other conditions?
3. Is there any other way to get the Elite mode? I have 300 coins that I got as reward for the bugs list that I made. Can I trade that for the Elite mode?
4. And for later - after activating Elite mode for Chapter 1, enabling Elite mode for Chapter 2 will be automatic after finishing it on normal or do I have to buy more coins?
thanks
victorash

Re: How to enable Elite mode?

Postby Evershaw » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:05 pm

victorash wrote:So I have only a few missions till I'll end chapter 1 and after that I want to enable the Elite mode for it. In version 1.9 patch notes I read that in order to do that I have to have over VIP 1 (meaning at least VIP 2), meaning I have to buy coins.
I have a few questions:
1. For VIP 1 it says you need 50 total coins purchased and for VIP 2 it says total coins purchased 250. This means 300 in total or 250 is enough?
2. Also, are there other conditions?
3. Is there any other way to get the Elite mode? I have 300 coins that I got as reward for the bugs list that I made. Can I trade that for the Elite mode?
4. And for later - after activating Elite mode for Chapter 1, enabling Elite mode for Chapter 2 will be automatic after finishing it on normal or do I have to buy more coins?
thanks

Hello victorash,

I have reported your questions. Based on the feedback, the answers are listed below.

1. 250. But the staff said V1 is enough to enable the Elite mode.
2. No.
3. No other way.
4. It is automatic, but firstly you should already have passed all that chapter.

Many thanks.
Evershaw

Re: How to enable Elite mode?

Postby victorash » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:34 pm

thank you, it's a valuable information that I only need VIP level 1 because I can buy 100 coins pack instead of the 300 pack
victorash

Return to General Discussion