LUA Error

Discuss Clash of Warlords here

LUA Error

Postby leelordjh11 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:18 pm

This pops up when I am connected to an internet. What this means? How to fix it?
leelordjh11

Re: LUA Error

Postby Evershaw » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:26 pm

leelordjh11 wrote:This pops up when I am connected to an internet. What this means? How to fix it?

Hello leelordjh11,

If this problem does not disturb your game, plz just ignore it.

If yes, would you plz post your ID here and provide more details of that?

Many thanks.
Evershaw

Postby leelordjh11 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:57 pm

Hello,

Yes it's disturbing my game.

My id is 21068642.

Thanks!
leelordjh11

Postby leelordjh11 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:01 pm

Hello,

How can I retrieve my old account? I changed my phone and had to install the game again.
leelordjh11

Postby leelordjh11 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:11 pm

Hello,

Sorry but this is so frustrating. I am already at VIP 7, and I am unable to play my old account. And, there was no notice that tells you can only get a maximum of two items in each coin set that you will purchase, which on my case, I cannot acquire another the item reward of purchasing 1800 gold. My previous 2 Dragon Blade was on the game that was installed on my previous phone where I first play this game. I am not expecting to retrieve all the items I had bought on my first account, only at least the Dragon Blade reward for purchasing 1800 gold. And on my second account, which was installed on my second phone, I couldn't find a button where I could retrieve it. I am on my 3rd phone now and again and need to install the game again.

Admin, I hope you could help me on this. Thanks.
leelordjh11

Postby Evershaw » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:56 pm

leelordjh11 wrote:Hello,

Sorry but this is so frustrating. I am already at VIP 7, and I am unable to play my old account. And, there was no notice that tells you can only get a maximum of two items in each coin set that you will purchase, which on my case, I cannot acquire another the item reward of purchasing 1800 gold. My previous 2 Dragon Blade was on the game that was installed on my previous phone where I first play this game. I am not expecting to retrieve all the items I had bought on my first account, only at least the Dragon Blade reward for purchasing 1800 gold. And on my second account, which was installed on my second phone, I couldn't find a button where I could retrieve it. I am on my 3rd phone now and again and need to install the game again.

Admin, I hope you could help me on this. Thanks.

Hello leelordjh11,

There does exist a process by which you can transfer you data to a new device. However, this must be done by the staff of the company, I recommend you to write an email to apply for data transferring to william@xingames.com. You need to include your old ID and the new ID in the new device. Then they may conduct the process for you. And you can also post your IDs here, then I can also mention them your request. Plz pay attention when launching the game as you may receive a notice to transfer data.

As for the bonus, there was another post in this forum in which you can find an explanation from the company that the max number of the gift to get is only two. I had suggested the company to add an explanation for that but it seems still not be done: (

Many thanks.
Evershaw

Postby leelordjh11 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:14 pm

Thanks a lot.

But first, can you help me fix my problem with LUA Error? I cannot play because the pop up makes me unable to click any option. =(
leelordjh11

Postby Evershaw » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:57 am

leelordjh11 wrote:Thanks a lot.

But first, can you help me fix my problem with LUA Error? I cannot play because the pop up makes me unable to click any option. =(

Hello leelordjh11,

Do you mean you have such problem in your new device so you cannot get your new ID?

If you already get your old and new IDs ready, plz let me know clearly and I will ask the staff how to solve this problem, that is, to transfer data first or to fix the LUA problem first.

Many thanks.
Evershaw

Postby leelordjh11 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:17 am

Hi.

I'm having an LUA Error and I cannot play because of that. It could not be ignored. It makes me unable to click anything except for the "Exit Button" from the pop up box telling me of an "LUA ERROR".

This is my ID number 21068642. I have no other ID number since I am using the same APPLE ID from my first device until now to download the game.
leelordjh11

Postby Evershaw » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:03 pm

leelordjh11 wrote:Hi.

I'm having an LUA Error and I cannot play because of that. It could not be ignored. It makes me unable to click anything except for the "Exit Button" from the pop up box telling me of an "LUA ERROR".

This is my ID number 21068642. I have no other ID number since I am using the same APPLE ID from my first device until now to download the game.

Hello leedordjh11,

You mentioned that you needed to transfer data to a new device. Once you download the game in your new device, you will get a new game ID (not the same as your ID in your old device) after launching the game in your new device. Accordingly, you will have two IDs then. You need to prepare your two IDs well in order to transfer data. Plz post your old ID and new ID here in the same tame then the staff will conduct the process for you and consider whether it is still necessary to fix the LUA Error. If you do not want to transfer your data any more, plz let me know.

Many thanks.
Evershaw

Postby leelordjh11 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:28 am

Hello.

Please just fix the LUA Error. Nevermind the old account. I wanna play asap, and I'm losing my everyday reward from VIP7. I will lose more if this issue will continue.

Thanks so much
leelordjh11

Postby leelordjh11 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:39 am

This is my ID number. 21068642
leelordjh11

Postby victorash » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:31 pm

From what I know if you back-up your data on the old device and restore it on the new one you keep your progress for all games, and I think that should be the same for Clash of Warlords. Unless you didn't do a back-up or is totally diferent device with different OS. Then you start new and have a new id
victorash

Postby Evershaw » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:55 pm

leelordjh11 wrote:This is my ID number. 21068642

Hello leelordjh11,

Would you plz provide screenshots of the LUA Error? You can upload here or send the screenshots to william@xingames.com.

Many thanks.
Evershaw

Postby leelordjh11 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:15 am

Please. Please. Please.

Thanks!
leelordjh11

Postby Evershaw » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:00 pm

leelordjh11 wrote:Please. Please. Please.

Thanks!

Hello leelordjh11,

Have you uploaded or sent your screenshots? The staff require that in order to examine your problem.

Many thanks.
Evershaw

Postby leelordjh11 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:48 am

Hi.

Here is the screenshot. Thanks!
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (154.95 KiB) Viewed 24249 times
leelordjh11

Postby victorash » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:01 am

I also had that a few times. It was either because of the save system - loading 3 days back doesn't reset all the progress you did in that 3 days, or because I did some tests with tactic cards and there were tactic cards present that should be also reseted, but they weren't. What fixed the problem was deleting the game and reinstall it and recover data when asked at the beginning of the game. But you can do that only once per week
victorash

Postby leelordjh11 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:42 am

I tried deleting and reinstalling the game, but still the same. =) Didn't work for me.
leelordjh11

Postby victorash » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:47 am

leelordjh11 wrote:I tried deleting and reinstalling the game, but still the same. =) Didn't work for me.

this means that the back-up saves on their servers are broken also and they have to intervene directly. I'm sure they will fix things, as they did for me also. wish you luck
victorash

Postby Evershaw » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:09 pm

leelordjh11 wrote:I tried deleting and reinstalling the game, but still the same. =) Didn't work for me.

Hello leelordjh11,

I have sent your screenshot to the staff. They recommended you to update the game version to the latest version(just released today) and your error will be solved automatically.

Many thanks.
Evershaw

Return to General Discussion