Battle of guandu

Discuss Clash of Warlords here

Battle of guandu

Postby thedark » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:42 am

Hi everyone, i have to ask you how to get through the last of chapter 2 battle ò guandu, show me how to clear it, if you were me, who you will pick to your first and second assistant ? And what kind of equipment you choose to deal with that fierce one Zhang He ?
thedark

Re: Battle of guandu

Postby thedark » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:16 am

Seriously, i cant buy chapter 3 as long as i coulnt clear this campaign, help me
thedark

Postby 1Grumpyoldmen » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:34 pm

I prefer to pick DianWei as secondary hero. Stack him with stamina and force gear. Trinkets I use (forgot name) the tortoise freeze bolt, and the 10% damage for first three rounds.

Cloud boots on both heroes.

Units: I would stick with just mages, cavalry, and archers. (Upgrade them when u can)

Cards: either Mage or archer set up.

East is Mage production. (Careful, opposing heroes will try to take then too)

North is archer production.

In beginning have them attack you in town. Once defeated go out and gather as many rrs plots as you can and simply hunker down in the keep... For weeks (coming out to get mages, archers, and rrs when safe)

Eventually You will have enough troops.

Good luck.
1Grumpyoldmen

Postby thedark » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:48 am

Thank you for advice, before put this question, im already choose dian wei but i dont have black tortoise protection, then im still fail
thedark

Postby thedark » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:53 am

Btw i have 580 coin, have you help me any idea to send all them to buy chest, or hero tk ?
thedark

Postby victorash » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:58 am

thedark wrote:Btw i have 580 coin, have you help me any idea to send all them to buy chest, or hero tk ?

First I keep coins to buy campaigns and advance, 2'nd to buy golden chest because they have a chance for red items - if you want to buy moreo f them maybe wait for a promotion. I never buy heroes, you get enough of them for free. Because I choose not to pay for coins, they come really slow so they are the most valuable resource of the game and I can't waste them.
Good luck with clearing second Campaign. I'm not there yet. If I'll get there and you still didn't break, than I'll ofer mu feedback.
victorash

Postby 1Grumpyoldmen » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:05 pm

I purchased the new maps and regret it. I don't have the gear to get past the second map.

Wait for a gold chest sale and spend it on that for now. Good luck!
1Grumpyoldmen

Postby thedark » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:52 am

1Grumpyoldmen wrote:I purchased the new maps and regret it. I don't have the gear to get past the second map.

Wait for a gold chest sale and spend it on that for now. Good luck!

Im just purchase chapter 3 but cant defeat the first map, sadly
thedark

Return to General Discussion